The FrippVacation SecurityDepositProtector™ Program is offered by Travel Guard. Travel Guard has been working with rental property owners and managers for more than 20 years and understands the hassles faced each time a property is damaged. They also understand the magnitude of the administrative costs and use of resources when it comes to managing and refunding security deposits.
That's why they introduced SecurityDepositProtector™ - an excellent complement to Travel Guard's Vacation Protection Plan.
What is SecurityDepositProtector™?
Travel Guard's SecurityDepositProtector allows Fripp Island property owners and agents to make this coverage available to their guests in lieu of requiring a security deposit to reserve the rental property. When guests choose to purchase this program, the SecurityDepositProtector covers the guest for up to $1,500 if the property or its contents are damaged during their stay, subject to policy terms and conditions.
What is the added value to the guest?
Guests no longer need to worry about how much or when their security deposit will be returned. When guests opt to purchase SecurityDepositProtector for an affordable premium, they aren't required to write a check or charge their credit card for hundreds of dollars to cover the security deposit. Oftentimes, having to write a check or tie up their credit card with a security deposit can force potential guests to change their vacation plans.
What are the benefits to the property owner?
Reduced administration. You'll no longer have to go through the hassle of collecting security deposits, managing the money, then spending time and resources refunding the deposits to guests. All the owner has to do is collect the up-front premium for SecurityDepositProtector when a guest books their rental property, remit it to the FrippVacation.com, and your guests are covered.
What Does Damage Deposit Waiver cover?
What Does Damage Deposit Waiver Not Cover?
- Damage or theft of real or personal property of a vacation rental property as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions.
- Damage caused by pets belonging to the traveler.
- Maximum benefit of $1,500.
- Coverage is effective on the date and time the traveler checks in as a registered guest at the rental property.
- Coverage ends on either the scheduled check out time or the actual time and date of departure of the traveler from the rental property.
- Natural disasters.
- Intentional acts of an insured person.
- Gross negligence by an insured person.
- Theft caused without a valid police report.
- Damage caused by anyone other than an insured person without a valid police report.
- Damage or theft in a rental property if the number of persons occupying the unit exceeds that unit’s occupancy limit.
- Normal wear and tear of the rental property unit.
- Stays longer than 180 days from check-in date.
We provide FrippVacation property owners the best property protection program available!
Insurance is underwritten by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, Pa., a Pennsylvania Insurance Company (NAIC #19445), with its principal place of business at 70 Pine Street, New York, NY 10270. National Union is a member of the AIG Companies® and is currently authorized to transact business in all states and the District of Columbia. The Policies will contain reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. All coverages may not be available in all states.